Let’s go to Boot Camp – Training for Wealthy Affiliate
My last post outlined the Levels of the Online Entrepreneur Certification and what the topics were in all 50 lessons; next, we have Boot Camp containing 7 Levels each with 10 lessons.
Affiliate Boot Camp
Phase 1 – Getting Your Business Rolling
- Getting Started!
- Choosing Your Direction
- Building Your Website
- A Website Look Around
- Activating Your Plugins
- Getting Your Website Ready for SEO
- Your Initial Framework of Content
- Understanding the Keyword Research Process
- Creating Thoughtful, Insightful Reviews
- The Exciting Journey has Begun
I have seen people ask “What is the difference between OEC and Boot Camp?” in my own opinion Boot Camp is harder because it goes into greater details. If you do not complete the OEC first then understanding the process in this training module can be much more confusing to anyone new to the business.
Phase 2 – Content, Keywords, and Conversions
- Create Readable Content that Converts
- Properly Using Affiliate Links
- Understanding Keywords & A Day of Selling
- Creating Reviews and Using Targeted Keywords
- Take a Break, Catch Up!
- Backing Up Your Website
- Enhancing Your Website “Experience”
- Building More Content Through Internal Links
- Write A Review and Share It
- Offering Bonuses the Easy WA
Within these lessons Kyle teaches much more about building your website by not overcrowding it with images and affiliate links; keeping things clean, pure and, simple.
Phase 3 – Giving Your Site Social Value
- Making Your Site Social With Plugins
- Making Your Social Profiles Brand Friendly
- How to Create Socially Engaging Content
- It’s All About Making Friends with Google
- Take A Social Hiatus!
- Power Writing Gone Wild!
- Adding Google Analytics to Your Site
- Leveraging the Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Making Promotional use of Your Sidebar
- Build, Build, and Build!
Everyone knows that Social Media today is the go-to for everyone along with Google; here Kyle impresses upon the fact you need the social media outlets as free traffic to promote your website.
Phase 4 – Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get A Brand Through Media
- Introduction to Website Design
- An Image Says a Thousand Things
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate Videos for Conversion
- Creating Logos & Images
- Give Yourself a Break!
- Creating an Effective Jaaxy Review
- Research Jaaxy Keywords, Then Show & Tell
- Pinning Habits Lead to Pinterest Power
- Creating Your Own Videos
- A Lesson on Customer Perspective
This is where I am studying after being with WA for two and one-half months; I did complete the OEC so going to Boot Camp would be somewhat easier. For some, the training comes very naturally but for some, this takes time and patience to get through it all.
Some tasks are very similar in both training platforms, but each gives you a different perspective into doing things.
Phase 5 – Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals…
- Creating Content with Intent
- Getting Your Comments to Convert
- Video, A Hugh Source of Traffic
- From Keywords to Live on YouTube
- A Discussion on Reviews (and a Break)
- The Ultimate Referral Tool
- Incorporating Your Custom Sign-up Forms
- Helping Folks is Critical
- Create a Custom Video Sign-up Pages
- Creating a 6-Week Plan of Attack
With this phase and the next two, I cannot elaborate to the contents inside just yet until I am able to undertake the training in them. Bear with me on this and as I continue my training I will come back and update everyone to give you details of what can be expected in each of them.
Phase 6 – Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC
- An Introduction to PPC on Bing Ads
- Letting Bing & Yahoo Know About Your Site
- Paying for Traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Setting Up Your First PPC Campaign
- Take a Break, Do A Little Math
- Creating Small, Bite Size Review Ad Groups
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Capitalizing on Hidden PPC Landing Pages
- Getting Real Creative with Keywords
- Refining Your PPC Campaign & Your Journey. . .
Will update when I have completed all the training here.
Phase 7 – How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
- Blasting Your WA Affiliate Earnings With PPC
- Understanding the Google Adwords Opportunity
- Maximizing Review Pages with PPC
- You, the Affiliate, are Responsible for Analysis
- Mastering the Flow of Relevance
- The “Double Down” Approach to PPC
- To Direct Link or Not to Direct Link
- The Mathematical Business Model of PPC
- Using Concise Pages for PPC
- Creating a Long-Term, Scalable PPC Campaign
Updates will be given when the training has been completed. The same applies here with the Level one lessons being included with the Free Membership upgrade to Premium is required to continue.
As I was writing this post it dawned on me how much more complicated these topics seriously are compared to the OEC training.
Anyone unfamiliar with internet marketing or affiliate marketing reading these titles are saying to themselves at this point: “Exactly how in the world am I ever going to do training with something I have never heard of?”
Believe me, I hear you, but once you start the training Kyle teaches everything in simple layman terms which makes the learning not only easy but sometimes fun.
Do you get frustrated and discouraged? Sure do, learning anything new is not an easy task no matter what your age group might be.
But if you are looking for a proven platform that works then you have found that right here! No one I have talked to here at WA ever has tried to hard sell anyone into staying.
They will encourage you to stay but if you have your mind made up to leave they wish you well and say good-bye.
Thank you for visiting my website; as always comments and questions can be left below. Please come back because I will continually be adding in the future do not want to miss out maybe just what your looking for!